Do you believe in god, If yes then these 20 Indian temples can fulfill all your dream. If you believe in God and want to fulfill your dreams. You shou
Do you believe in god, If yes then these 20 Indian temples can fulfill all your dream. If you believe in God and want to fulfill your dreams. You should visit these 20 temples which really help you to get your wish fulfill. Actually, these 20 temples are built according to Vastu Shastra based on vedic temple design.
Temples which are built according to Vastu Shastra have the power to revitalize your body and mind. Temple help you to activate your 5 senses and make you healthier. A healthy mind can worship with more reverence, which help you to get your wish fulfill.
Location And Structure Of The Temple
Temples are found deliberately at a place where the positive energy is present in profusion from the attractive and electric wave conveyances of north or south post push. The statue of deity is set in the middle center of the temple, called “Garbhagriha” or “Moolasthanam”. Preferably, the structure of the temple is constructed after the statue has been placed in a high positive wave core place. This moolasthanam is the position where earth’s magnetic waves are exposed to be more extreme.
How Temple Help Us To Fulfill Our Dream
Removing Your Footwear Before Entering Temple.
The temple has positive energies, these positive vibrations allow them to pass from our feet to the body. Hence it is critical to walk bare footed while you enter the center of the temple.Lighting Camphor(Kapur) In Temple:
Camphor activate sight sense activated.
Offering Flowers To Lord At The Temple:
Flowers activate smell sense.
Theertham is holy water used in the pooja, which contain water and basil leaves in copper vassal. Which help us to activate taste sense.
Doing Pradakshina Around:
Pradakshina help us to attract all these positive vibrations once your 5 senses are activated by the temple positive energies.
Applying Tilak or Kumkum offered By The Temple Priest
While applying Kum-Kum put in the mid-brow spot and Adnya-chakra are involuntarily pressed. This also facilitates the blood circulation to the facial muscles.
You Should Visit These 20 Temples.
These temples have beautiful Hindu temple architecture which makes them tourist spot as well. In India, hindu temple architects use Vastu Shastra to build temple with beautiful architectural designs.
- Shri Subha Siddhi Vinayaka Mandir in Delhi
- Shree Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple in Gujarat
- Harmandir Sahib Golden Temple Gurdwara in Punjab
- Sai Baba of Shirdi
- Sabarimalai Temple in Kerala
- Shree Amarnath Cave Temple in Jammu and Kashmir
- Rameshwaram Temple in Tamil nadu
- Konark Sun Temple
- Brahmaji Temple/ Brahma Temple Pushkar
- Dakshineswar Temple in in Kolkata, West Bengal
- Shri Trimbakeshwar Shiv Jyotirlinga in Trimbak, Maharashtra
- Ram Temple in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh
- Tirupati / Sri Venkateswara Swamy Vaari Temple in Andhra Pradesh
- Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati, Assam
- Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Kedarnath Temple in Uttarakhand
- Meenakshi Amman Temple in Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Puri Jaganath Temple in Puri, Odisha
- Vaishno Devi Temple in Jammu and Kashmir
- Badrinath Temple in Uttarakhand