Simple ways to clean your house Simple ways to clean your house: It is not possible to keep the house clean all the time. So take some time and divid
Simple ways to clean your house
Simple ways to clean your house: It is not possible to keep the house clean all the time. So take some time and divide the time by cleaning one item at a time at home or with the help of part-time cleaning staff. Then maybe it will be easier for you to keep the house clean and tidy! Keeping your house clean is important even when you are busy.
1) When cleaning furniture at home, wipe it with a thin cloth. If you sweep vigorously, the dust will fly, so wipe with a damp cloth. Use napkins, dusters or towels.
2) Baking soda helps to remove odors. To remove odors from carpets, shoes, diffuse baking soda in the room for a few minutes, then sweep it up.
3) Remove the dirt from the house once a week. There is leakage from every corner of the house and ceiling fan or AC, so clean it first. You can use a painting brush or a long brush for cleaning.
4) If the bedroom has a bookshelf, clean it at least once a week. Book dust is more than dirt.
5) Clean bed pillow covers regularly. If the same cover is kept for more than a week, more dust accumulates.
6) Many people rarely clean windows and window curtains. But it is better to clean the curtains once a month and clean the windows with a thin cloth soaked in it twice a week. It reduces the incidence of dust and dirt in the house. If the screen is heavy, you can give it a dry wash or wash it yourself.
6) For regular cleaning of the glass, clean it with glass cleaner or a little detergent in water and wipe the glass with a dry cloth. It will not stain and the glass will look shiny.
7) Wash your handkerchief and towel with your clothes.
9) Always use wet cloth to clean wardrobe, table, dressing table.
10) If there is a personal PC in the house, wipe it carefully with a dry cloth.
11) Move the furniture once a month and use detergent to keep the floor clean. Then wipe once with a damp cloth and finally with a dry cloth. Otherwise, the floor will be slippery.
12) If the house has a balcony, keep cleaning it regularly. Otherwise, dust will easily enter the room. Clean the balcony every day of the week. If there is any furniture in the balcony, keep it clean with a regular broom.
13) Many people have different types of allergies to dust. It is better to wear hand gloves while cleaning.
14) To decorate the house, clean shop and vase daily with a thin cloth.
15) If there is a doll system in the house, wash it every month. Leave them alone sometimes. It will not collect dust and sand.