Cement creates a bond, holds all the materials together, and serves as a foundation for the home. There are different types of cement with different g
Cement creates a bond, holds all the materials together, and serves as a foundation for the home. There are different types of cement with different grades available in the market. Because of the many options available in the market, it has become more challenging to choose one. While selecting a cement for making your dream home, opt for the best cement for construction.
Types of cement to choose from –
Different types of cement have varied purposes used in the construction industry. The types of cement are as follows:
- Ordinary Portland Cement – This is the basic cement choice for construction. The main attraction of this cement is it has a faster setting time. But have a higher cost and is not environmentally friendly.
- Portland Pozzolana Cement – It takes time for the setting as compared to ordinary portland cement. If you are looking for more budget-friendly and environment-friendly options, go for Portland Pozzolana Cement. It has better sulphate resisting properties.
- Portland Slag Cement – The main attraction of this cement is it cracks less as compared to other types of cement. It is because of its power to generate low heat during hydration. It provides resistance to alkali-silica reaction. Portland slag cement is the first choice for concrete constructions when it comes to durability.
Grading is important –
Cement that has higher grading strength has higher compression. It makes the structure stronger by having the ability to hold weight. Grades are nothing but the strength of the cement. The Cement also gets less eroded.
What are the 3 grades of cement commonly used?
Ordinary Portland Cement is of 3 types –
- 33 Grade – Used to make concrete of lower strength i.e, M20 concrete grade.
- 43 Grade – Used to make concrete grades up to M30. It is used in the PCC and RCC works.
- 53 Grade – Used to make the concrete grade of M30 and above. This type of grade is used in industrial work.
So, the different grades for different work. Choose wisely what to use where so that your construction structure is built in the right way.
Quality is a must –
When talking about good cement, quality should be a priority. Go for a brand that has a reputation and has established itself over a while. The cement is prepared in robotic control labs ensuring consistent quality checks throughout the manufacturing process. MP Birla cement, the best cement in India, is the first choice for customers when it comes to quality. It has established its name in the construction industry, winning many awards and being recognized all over the world. It protects the cement from harsh weather conditions and chemical attacks.
Packaging plays an important role –
Good cement requires good packaging. Otherwise, the cement will get damaged over some time. A badly packed cement is also not helpful for storage purposes. Good packaging does not allow the moisture content to get in and ultimately protects it.
Choose MP Birla cement, the best cement suppliers in india as the perfect companion to build the home of your dreams. The cement provided by them is algae-resistant and has anti-corrosion properties. It has a faster setting property, and bonding strength and gives a better finish. MP Birla is the best cement brand in India. It has helped people over years making their dream come true of having a perfect home. Experience a blend of strength and durability with MP Birla cement, the best cement supplier in India.