It is very impossible to think of a family without children. And if we talk about a family, it comes in all shapes, sizes, and ages. With the regular
It is very impossible to think of a family without children. And if we talk about a family, it comes in all shapes, sizes, and ages. With the regular development of medical science, various methods have been developed to fulfill the desire of every couple to become parents.
If in vitro fertilization or other methods fail to support the couple, they may wish to continue using the donor egg. Infertile women can give birth to a single child and give birth with the help of a donor egg.
While egg donor IVF means that the intended mother will not be genetically related to her child, unless a sperm donor is used, the desired father will. This makes it a more attractive option than embryo donation IVF. If an egg donor was used, then both parents were not genetically linked to the infant.
Some of the conditions where you can choose donor egg IVF treatment are:
- Premature ovarian failure is a disease in which menopause begins much earlier than usual, usually by the age of 40.
- A low ovarian reserve means that the eggs you have are of poor quality; This is often due to age, as fertility declines rapidly after 40.
- Diseases that are genetically inherited and can be passed on to your children.
- History of IVF failure, especially if India best IVF doctor suspects that your egg quality is the problem.
Benefits of IVF egg donation:
If you are unable to develop healthy eggs, egg donation gives you a chance to conceive. It is fast, has a high success rate, and has a low risk of genetic complications. It is also the best option for women over 40 who have failed to conceive using IVF or other infertility treatments and have higher levels of the basic FSH hormone than 15.
- If other treatments such as IVF have failed,
- If you have an inherited condition that you are worried about passing away in your 40s and have had little success with your own eggs since their stability worsens with age
- If a genetic disorder is likely to occur, while most egg donations are anonymous, some couples prefer to find out who their egg donor is and take legal action to contract for egg donation. If the donor knows the couple, they can receive updates after the baby is born or even request a gift. Even if the donor is a clone, an egg donor agreement that clearly sets out the terms of any potential partnership must be used.
Sunflower Hospital has a team of experts who are very attentive towards the patient. We have a range of professionals, an experienced and committed in-house team to manage the procedures and patient care. And complete features help guide the patient and donor about the entire procedure. Nowadays starting a family is fairly easy. All you need is the best guide and the right information. Find out the best IVF center in Ahmedabad