Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD 3.13 Billion in 2018 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analy
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD 3.13 Billion in 2018 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market based on the product has been segmented into automated laboratory instruments, manual antimicrobial susceptibility testing products, susceptibility testing disks, mic strips, susceptibility plates, culture and growth media, and consumables. The manual antimicrobial susceptibility testing products segment is estimated to hold one of the largest market shares for the market. There is a rising incidence of infectious diseases leading to an increased demand for susceptibility testing products. The market based on type includes antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic and other susceptibility testing types. The antibacterial testing segment is expected to be one of the major contributors for the market. The applications covered in this reports are clinical diagnostics, drug discovery and development, epidemiology, and other applications. The clinical diagnostics segment is expected to hold one of the largest shares for the antimicrobial susceptibility testing market.
The report study has analyzed revenue impact of covid-19 pandemic on the sales revenue of market leaders, market followers and disrupters in the report and same is reflected in our analysis.
Geographically, AST market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is expected to be one of the largest markets for antimicrobial susceptibility testing. The growing incidence of infectious diseases and technological improvements towards the development of rapid AST methods are some of the factors driving the market growth.
The years that have been considered are:
• Base year – 2018
• Estimated year – 2019
• Forecast period – 2019 to 2026
• Antimicrobial susceptibility testing market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the antimicrobial susceptibility testing market.
• Antimicrobial susceptibility testing market segmentation on the basis product, method, type, application, end-user and geography (country-wise) has been provided.
• Antimicrobial susceptibility testing market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Antimicrobial susceptibility testing market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the antimicrobial susceptibility testing market are also profiled.
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at a country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the global market value for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market.
The major players operating in the antimicrobial susceptibility testing market include
• Danaher (US)
• BD (US)
• Bio-Rad (US)
• Hi-Media (India)
• Thermo Fisher (US)
• MERLIN (Germany)
• Accelerate (US)
• Liofilchem (Italy)
• Merck (Germany)
• Synbiosis (UK)
• Bioanalyse (Turkey)
Key Target Audience:
• Antimicrobial susceptibility testing product manufacturers and vendors
• Associations related to antimicrobial susceptibility testing
• Clinical research organizations (CROs)
• Research laboratories and academic institutes
• Pharmaceutical and biotechnology product manufacturing companies
• Clinical testing laboratories
• Hospitals and diagnostic laboratories
• Market research and consulting firms
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Email: [email protected]
Address : Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.